Friday, February 13, 2009

Far too young.....Kristi Winters Walker

I just heard a few minutes ago that an old friend from my formative years passed away this morning after a short but aggressive battle with Cancer. She was 29 years old and had 3 kids. The cancer hid behind the cloak of her 3rd pregnancy. The sickness was simply thought to be a part of maternity. Who would imagine a 29 year old healthy mother of two could possibly have something like this living inside of her.

She was a person of faith in Jesus Christ, and I'm confident that she is now experiencing something more beautiful than we can imagine. In more relative terms than we can feel or understand, we're not that far behind her. I take stock of my life today.....and I hope that you do the same.

Kristi Winters Walker.....we thank you for all that you are and we look forward to seeing you again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home