Monday, January 29, 2007

I Kill Roosters?

First of all, I want you to know that there is blood on my face right now. There is blood on my shirt, blood on my shorts, and blood on my feet. How can you saw off a roosters head and then blog about it 5 minutes later on a starch white apple computer. I’m pretty sure that this one-two combo has never been pulled in the history of the world and for this I am proud. Let me tell you that my first night here was spent listening to a rooster crow all through the night. I probably slept for two hours max. Every night since has been an exercise in tolerance as I’m learning to sleep through the cry of these foul animals. You cannot understand the amount of hatred that I hold in my heart for every rooster that walks the face of this earth. I find it fitting that I was invited by my dear friend Crazy Connie to kill our lunch today. In a weird and unexplainable way; I have gained a new respect for this animal as in fact I have taken one’s life with my own hands. I don’t know why this is………..but it’s all quite poetic really, at least in this mind.

3 Comments:

Blogger jeff said...

wow, it's been a week and a half and the first thing we hear out of you is something about killing roosters... i'm nervous.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Peaseygirl said...

Ok... first of all... eew! I lost my appetite after reading that. How are you doing? I hope you're loving it. Is my lil' bro behaving himself? LOL. Stay safe Alan. God bless.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

love it! show those roosters who the boss is!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home